I Am the Peak Performance CEO Coach
I was a CEO for 25 years. I’m going to make you more successful.
If you’re interested in achieving peak performance for your company and yourself, let’s talk.
Are You Dealing with These Challenges?
- Are you trying to raise money?
- Do you wish you could scale faster?
- Are you overwhelmed with the massive responsibilities of a CEO?
- Do you have someone on your team that’s difficult to manage?
- Are you still refining your product-market fit?
- Do you report to a board of directors?
- Do you ever have to deal with a crisis?
If you have any of these issues, you can benefit from a CEO Coach.
WHY HIRE A CEO COACH?
The Benefits of
A great coach:
- Will help you achieve what you never thought possible
- Will enable you to perform at your highest level
- Will significantly improve your odds of success
- Is someone you can talk to about your deepest fears
- Will help you work through your biggest challenges
- Will help you enjoy the journey
QUESTIONS TO ASK
How to Choose the Right CEO Coach
Find a coach who can help you become better in all aspects of your life. A great coach will:
- Help you achieve your ambitious goals
- Point out your blind spots
- Push you to be better
- Help you focus on what is most important
- Hold you accountable
- Give you advice when you need it most
HI, I’M GLENN
Who is CEO Coach Glenn Gow?
- Harvard MBA
- Started his work life as a software developer
- Successful CEO for 25 years
- Worked with Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and more
- Venture Capital – Coached CEOs of start-up companies
- The “AI Guy” for Boards of Directors
- Living a happy, balanced life
Take Their Word For It
Glenn’s coaching has made a huge difference in how quickly and confidently we’ve been able to grow.
I feel I have superpower eyesight with you in my corner.
Thoughts for CEOs
What makes up a great CEO Coach? Here are the 7 qualities you should know before deciding on which coach is best for you. Helping You Raise Money Whether you…
If you don’t have a CEO Coach now, you may ask yourself what a CEO Coach is. What do we really do? A Story of a CEO Learning Their Value…
When you enter into a professional relationship with a CEO Coach, that relationship can often take many forms. Let’s Talk About the 5 Roles of a CEO Coach Problem-Solver Sometimes…
CEO coach Glenn Gow sits down with Mike O’Neill on the ‘Get Unstuck and On Target’ podcast to talk about some of the significant challenges CEOs face during their tenure….
Today Glenn Gow covers four critical steps CEOs need to take in a downturn. Face Reality and Be Ok With It Imagine you’re running or biking and you’re going along…
Hire the Right People for Your Management Team and Develop Their Skill Sets How do you manage your team as the CEO of your company? First and foremost is talent…