I Am the Peak Performance CEO Coach
I was a CEO for 25 years. I’m going to make you more successful.
If you’re interested in achieving peak performance for your company and yourself, let’s talk.
Are You Dealing with These Challenges?
- Are you trying to raise money?
- Do you wish you could scale faster?
- Are you overwhelmed with the massive responsibilities of a CEO?
- Do you have someone on your team that’s difficult to manage?
- Are you still refining your product-market fit?
- Do you report to a board of directors?
- Do you ever have to deal with a crisis?
If you have any of these issues, you can benefit from a CEO Coach.
WHY HIRE A CEO COACH?
The Benefits of
A great coach:
- Will help you achieve what you never thought possible
- Will enable you to perform at your highest level
- Will significantly improve your odds of success
- Is someone you can talk to about your deepest fears
- Will help you work through your biggest challenges
- Will help you enjoy the journey
QUESTIONS TO ASK
How to Choose the Right CEO Coach
Find a coach who can help you become better in all aspects of your life. A great coach will:
- Help you achieve your ambitious goals
- Point out your blind spots
- Push you to be better
- Help you focus on what is most important
- Hold you accountable
- Give you advice when you need it most
HI, I’M GLENN
Who is CEO Coach Glenn Gow?
- Harvard MBA
- Started his work life as a software developer
- Successful CEO for 25 years
- Worked with Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and more
- Venture Capital – Coached CEOs of start-up companies
- The “AI Guy” for Boards of Directors
- Living a happy, balanced life
Take Their Word For It
Glenn’s coaching has made a huge difference in how quickly and confidently we’ve been able to grow.
I feel I have superpower eyesight with you in my corner.
Thoughts for CEOs
Today we are going to talk about how to scale a company for growth. There are three main considerations for the CEO in thinking about how to scale a company….
Hire the Right People for Your Management Team and Develop Their Skill Sets How do you manage your team as the CEO of your company? First and foremost is talent…
Motivation Through Compensation The first way to motivate employees is through compensation. Some would argue that compensation is not the most important element in motivating employees. And in rare exceptions,…
Dynamics Between a Board of Directors and a CEO Today, I’m going to talk about how to manage your board for CEOs. The dynamic between a CEO and the board…
It’s the CEO’s responsibility to create a vision for a company. And the reason it’s important is that it’s a motivating factor for employees. For the current employees and for potential future employees.
Hello. My name is Glenn Gow. I’m gonna be talking about how to grow your company fast, from the CEO’s perspective. Let’s assume you start as a founder.