I Am the Peak Performance CEO Coach
I was a CEO for 25 years. I’m going to make you more successful.
If you’re interested in achieving peak performance for your company and yourself, let’s talk.
Are You Dealing with These Challenges?
Every CEO can improve their business in some way. Every business has a bottleneck to growth. It’s time to address the next bottleneck. I have lived through every challenge a CEO can face from raising money to dealing with your board of directors.
Can You Resonate with Any of the Issues Below? If So, You Can Benefit from a CEO Coach:
- Are you trying to raise money?
- Do you wish you could scale faster?
- Are you overwhelmed with the massive responsibilities of a CEO?
- Do you have someone on your team that’s difficult to manage?
- Are you still refining your product-market fit?
- Do you report to a board of directors?
- Do you ever have to deal with a crisis?
WHY HIRE A CEO COACH?
The Benefits of
A Great Chief Executive Officer Coach Will:
- Help you achieve what you never thought possible
- Enable you to perform at your highest level
- Significantly improve your odds of success
- Someone you can talk to about your deepest fears
- Help you work through your biggest challenges
- Help you enjoy the journey
They will also help you recognize the challenges in your organization for what they are as well as help you understand how the CEO (and only the CEO) can address them. This will help you create clarity and alignment within your team, removing friction slowing down your progress, and make your job easier.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
How to Choose the Right CEO Coach
The best CEO coach for you is someone who has been a CEO before — someone who can almost predict what is going to happen should you continue down your current path.
Because I only coach Chief Executive Officers, I learn a great deal from each of them about what it takes to become an even better CEO. I love sharing (confidentially) all the best practices I hear about to help take you to the next level.
Find a Coach Who Can Help You Become Better in All Aspects of Your Life. A Great Coach Will:
- Help you achieve your ambitious goals
- Point out your blind spots
- Push you to be better
- Help you focus on what is most important
- Hold you accountable
- Give you advice when you need it most
HI, I’M GLENN
Who is CEO Coach Glenn Gow?
- Harvard MBA
- Started his work life as a software developer
- Successful chief executive officer for 25 years
- Worked with Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and more
- Venture Capital – Coached CEOs of start-up companies
- The “AI Guy” for Boards of Directors
- Living a happy, balanced life
Take Their Word For It
Glenn’s coaching has made a huge difference in how quickly and confidently we’ve been able to grow.
I feel I have superpower eyesight with you in my corner.
Thoughts for CEOs
What is Executive Coaching?
CEOs often feel overwhelmed and behind in getting everything done and getting it done well. That’s where executive coaching comes in. Executive coaching helps a CEO to identify and achieve…
Is There a Difference Between CEO Coaching and Executive Coaching?
CEOs often feel like they have way too much on their plate. Not only do they need to manage the day-to-day operations of their company, but they also need to…
Risk Management Guide for CEOs
In this article, we will explore topics under “What if things go wrong” such as risk avoidance strategies, identifying potential risks, determining responsibility within an organization for managing those risks,…
A Guide to Common CEO Challenges That You Might Face in 2023
From the unique obstacles facing new CEOs to avoiding pain points as an experienced leader – below are the steps you should take now to prepare yourself for success. Enlist…
Top 5 Risks of Hiring the Wrong CEO Coach
As a CEO, you are tasked with making decisions that will benefit your business and help it grow, or make it fail. One such decision is that of hiring a…
What CEOs Can Get Out of Coaching
All the successful people I know are always looking for ways to improve — they think of themselves as learning machines. Just think of your favorite athlete. They have a…