Coronavirus – CEO Help Center
CEO HELP CENTER
The economic impact of the Coronavirus is bigger than you think. Even if your particular company isn’t directly impacted, the rippling effect of millions of unemployed workers (just in the U.S.) will massively impact the global economy. When that happens, demand for everything drops through the floor. That means people stop buying things.
I am here to help leaders get through a very difficult time. Here’s how:
- For select leaders, I am offering free coaching. I have developed best practices from my work with many, many CEOs. I want to share those with you. Email me to see if you qualify at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Below, you will find a knowledge base with information to help you. It is freely available to all.
- Receive Glenn’s “Some Good Thoughts” periodic updates.
may 11, 2020
April 28, 2020
April 27, 2020
April 23, 2020
- The National Law Review: Virtual Board Meetings in Times of Crisis
- Forbes Coaches Council: New To Virtual Leadership? Five Ways To Ensure Success While Respecting The Circumstances
April 20, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 13, 2020
- Truist: The CARES Act – Overview of SBA Coronavirus Relief Programs
- Truist: The Paycheck Protection Program – General SBA Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions
April 8, 2020
- New York Times: F.A.Q. on Coronavirus Relief for Small Businesses, Freelancers and More
- National Law Review: SBA Loans Under the CARES Act – Updated
- CARES Act provides FICA payroll tax deferral
April 1, 2020
- Good explanation of CARES Act for VC-backed companies
- Summary of the CARES Act
- COVID-19 Public Policy Group Report
March 30, 2020
- Coronavirus relief instructions for small businesses set to be released Monday
March 28, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program – Devilish Details
- Paycheck Protection Program – FAQs