We can always benefit from some good thoughts. Here’s a summary of some books and articles I found particularly useful:
FEAR: ESSENTIAL WISDOM FOR GETTING THROUGH THE STORM
In this book, the famous Buddist Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh, explores the origins of our fears, illuminating a path to finding peace and freedom from anxiety and offering powerful tools to help us eradicate fear from our lives.
WHAT IT TAKES TO LEAD THROUGH AN ERA OF EXPONENTIAL CHANGE
This brief article highlights the ways CEOs need to adapt to change and then change as CEOs themselves. Includes insights from the CEO of Walmart, the former CEO of the Cleveland Clinic and Bret Taylor, the COO of Salesforce.
MY SPECIALTY: AI FOR BOARD MEMBERS
Three articles I have written for you:
- The AI Threat: Winner-Takes-All
- Deepfakes Are Bad—Deepfakes Are Good
- Environmental Sustainability And AI
- If you enjoyed this, please forward it to a friend.
- If you have Some Good Thoughts to share with me, send them my way!