We can always benefit from some good thoughts. I’m sharing some with you, and hope you find them helpful.
Here’s a summary of some books and articles I found particularly useful:
(MY SPECIALTY) AI FOR BOARD MEMBERS:
Three articles I have written for you:
- McKinsey: Winning Companies Are Increasing Their Investment In AI During Covid-19. What Do They Know That You Don’t?
- If Microsoft Can Be Hacked, What About Your Company? How AI is Transforming Cybersecurity
- How AI Can Go Terribly Wrong: 5 Biases That Create Failure
- How people perform correlates to how situations occur to them
- How a situation occurs, arises in language
- Future-based language transforms how situations occur to people
Legendary venture capitalist John Doerr reveals how the goal-setting system of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) has helped tech giants from Intel to Google achieve explosive growth – and how it can help any organization thrive….
- If you enjoyed this, please forward it to a friend.
- If you have Some Good Thoughts to share with me, send them my way!