We can always benefit from some good thoughts. I’m sharing some with you, and hope you find them helpful.
Here’s a summary of some books and articles I found particularly useful:
(MY SPECIALTY) AI FOR BOARD MEMBERS
Three articles I have written for you:
- How To Succeed With Enterprise AI: Buy Vs. Build
- AI Can Be Dangerous—How To Reduce Risk When Using AI
- The Scary Truth Behind The FBI Warning: Deepfake Fraud Is Here And It’s Serious—We Are Not Prepared
THE ART OF IMPOSSIBLE – A PEAK PERFORMANCE PRIMER
For board members, this is about how each of you can perform at a higher level than you ever thought possible, not just for the benefit of the company board you serve on, but for yourself as well. Steven Kotler brings together a lifetime of lessons on how we can all achieve what seems impossible.
THE ART OF LEARNING
Josh Waitzkin (like Steve Kotler writes about above) has achieved the seemingly impossible. First as a child prodigy chess player (he is the boy in “Searching for Bobby Fischer”), and later as a world champion in martial arts. He shares ways of thinking that can help each of us become great at whatever we want to become great at.
- If you enjoyed this, please forward it to a friend.
- If you have Some Good Thoughts to share with me, send them my way!